Don't have a Paypal account sign up now!
Purchase the complete set of forms - All 7 Parts - this course is valued at $750.00, but we have reduced the price to $499! Paypal accepted.
PACKAGE THREE - GET IT DONE!
1) Tenant Turnover Administration Checklist
2) Notice Of Lease Violation
3) Notice to Pay or Move
4) Notice of Late Charge
5) Notice to Vacate Tenant
6) Notice Of Rent Increase
7) Notice of Lease Termination
8) Agreement for Resident Alterations
9) Notice of Open House
10) Notice of Maintenance Appointment
1) Understanding the Rent Rules, Late Fees, etc.
2) How to Save Energy and Money
3) Spring Is Here
4) Phone Numbers, Do We Have Yours?
5) Bedbugs Are Serious Business
6) Order in Which Rent Payments Are Applied
7) Maintenance Request Policy
8) Set Thermostat at 68 Degrees or Below and Leave It There
9) Questions you May Ask, Problems We May Face
10) Home is Neat, Clean, Orderly and Safe
11) Stopped up Toilets and Drains and Tenant Responsibility
PACKAGE TWO - GET IT RENTED!
1) Rental Application
2) Prospective Tenant Checklist
3) Home Visit Checklist
4) Landlord Verification
1) Part I - Residential Lease
2) Part II - Lead Paint
3) Part III - Utility Turn On
4) Part IV - Tenant Move In / Landlord Move Out
5) Part V - Maintenance Request
6) Part VI - Rental Deposit
7) PArt VII - Highlights of Lease
So you want to get into the
Real Estate Business?
Here are the necessary tools that enable you to organize your real estate business and be successful. I wish I had all these tools when I started!
It is broken down into seven logical sections that you can purchase separately All downloads are in .doc format:
*NOTE - After your purchase, please contact us with the email you would like to have the forms sent to, and to verify your purchase.
. The Real Estate Professor, Baby!
PACKAGE ONE - GET IT STARTED!
PURCHASING A HOUSE
1) Pre-Off Worksheet
2) New Property Checklist
3) "Subject To" Purchases
CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT AND FORMS
1) Contractor Application
2) Contractor Agreement
3) Contract Tracking
4) Contractor Agreement For Use Of Gift Cards
SPECIFICATION OF MATERIALS AND METHODS
1) Test of Specification of Materials and Methods
2) Notice of Upcoming Inspection
3) Turnover Rehab Checklist
4) Inspection Checklist
5) Maintenance Request